£1.60 /Audio Min
£1.60 /Audio Min *
* Prices start from £1.60 per minute of audio and are based on amount of participants – please contact email@example.com for a quotation.
Outsource & Save 30% on in-house typing costs
Simple pricing structure:
Standard Service : £1.30 per minute of dictated audio file
Priority Service: £1.60 per minute of dictated audio file
As an example, take a 15 minute audio file and simply multiply by minute costing: Standard service 15 x £1.30 = £19.50 (+VAT). Premium service 15 x £1.60 = £24.00 (+VAT).
No hidden contracts or fees apply. A pay-as-you-go service. Open an account today and save yourself time and money.
To examine precisely how much you can save by comparing your current in-house costs versus outsourcing to OutSec check out our Cost Calculator. You may be surprised by the results!
Work Smart, Not Hard
It is well documented that a trained touch typist, is much faster than the average ‘learn on the go’ typist. Additionally, they have skills enabling them to provide professional transcripts. Talking is also four times faster than typing so it will be obvious that an audio file is time-saving! Embrace technology and thrive on-line with OutSec.
Save Valuable Time Too
You run a business and you need the time to focus on growing your business but instead, often you type up your own work. Equally, your staff spend time typing when they should be working to increase revenues.
By outsourcing you save costs and time in order to manage and grow your business. Outsourcing typing is now being used throughout industry and is forecast to grow exponentially over the next five years. Over time it will become the norm for most of the industry as is the current case for IT outsourcing. Don’t lose out. Act now and open an account today!
Embrace technology and thrive on-line with OutSec.
In-house Versus Outsourced Typing
You may be surprised by the result! And these savings can result in:
- more time for staff to concentrate on core aspects of your business. As an example, your staff could focus on sales, social media or marketing rather than typing which does not increase your business.
- lower expenses; alternatively the savings that you make cost-wise (30% lower than in-house typing) can be passed on to your customers.
- emergency cover available as and when for absent typists, secretaries, admin staff.
- extra capital for investment elsewhere in your business.
- an opportunity to expand without needing to take on extra staff.
- a general increase in efficiency.
A Smarter Way of working…
Getting started is easy!
- Dictate an audio file/s using the free OutSec App or digital dictator.
- Send to the OutSec FileManager system where your dedicated typist will pick it up and start typing.
- An automated email will alert you that your work has been completed and you can pick it up from our system/it has been typed into your chosen case management system.
Payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice. Invoices are emailed to clients on the first Monday of the month. OutSec reserve the right to charge 8% above the Bank of England base rate on late payment. Payments may be made by bank transfer, credit card (via the OutSec FileManager system or PayPal to OutSec Services Ltd.
Want to know more benefits, click here!
Cyber Essentials Accreditation
Can you take a company’s ‘word’ that they comply with regulatory requirements? Are you happy to accept their word? The implications of outsourcing and non-compliance with GDPR is a huge risk and in our opinion can lead to serious consequences. We suggest that anyone reading this website who is considering outsourcing their typing reads the following two articles:
OutSec are proud of their Cyber Security Accreditation and can assure all clients that by using our service they are in safe hands.