Financial Transcription Provider
What are the Benefits of Outsourcing Financial Transcription?
Financial typing services have been one of OutSec’s largest sectors since 2002. As a result, we are recognised as the UK’s Leading Online Transcription Provider.
Typing in-house is costly. Savings of 30-40% can be made in both time and money which can then be spent on growing your business instead.
Simple to use free App:
- Download from App Store
- Dictate your audio file and send to OutSec
- Work returned in the required format and/or into a case management system
Our typists have at least five years of expertise in the financial services sector. They are also have a vast knowledge of Excel, and are familiar with financial terms and language, as well as how to format and structure documents.
Firms use OutSec’s financial transcription service to:
- Firstly, to reduce secretarial staff (either completely or partially), and saves on staff costs
- Secondly, provide an effective solution that allows employees to work remotely and/or use hot-desking. Furthermore, the additional space can be used to expand the number of fee earner staff
- Thirdly, at times of high workloads, OutSec provides additional help. Furthermore, OutSec has the ability to quickly and efficiently meet business demands. As a result, OutSec offers a business continuity solution that allows firms to access typing support immediately, whether for holiday replacement or an illness. Moreover, the service enables firms to expand without the need to employ additional staff or move premises
OutSec also provides proactive consulting services to firms looking to implement a complete outsourced typing solution. So why not call us today on 020 7112 7527?
The True Cost of an Employee
In a time when the financial services industry must become more cost-effective and efficient, companies choose OutSec as their preferred corporate transcription outsourcing solution.
As proven by our long-standing relationships with some of the largest global financial companies, OutSec consistently exceeds expectations. Banks, investment funds, and insurance companies choose to use an outsourced financial transcription provider to supplement their own internal administrative functions and save money.
360 Degree Corporate Transcription Service
OutSec offers a 360-degree corporate transcription service that can support all your corporate functions including (but not limited to):
- HR and recruitment
- Marketing and advertising
- Media and communication
- Board and committee meetings
- Property and estate management
In conclusion, why not use Outsec to reduce costs and boost productivity in your business today? By opening an account today, you could begin saving money while increasing efficiencies. Call us on 020 7112 7527 to discuss your specific requirements.
Consider the Benefits
Your dedicated legal typists do not take holiday or sickness leave, you no longer have HR issues ,and you have the OutSec guarantee of turnaround typing times so there no delays ever! In addition, security and confidentiality is assured because we have invested heavily in these areas over the years and have one of the most secure systems in the marketplace.
With over 25 years’ legal experience Mark has sampled life both in the public and private sectors. He has worked in law firms of various shapes and sizes over his career.
Mark studied Law with International Business at university and then went on to complete an ILEX Level 3 Diploma in Law. Mark’s strong business background together with his love of technology and law has allowed him to bring fundamental changes to the firms he has worked for, over the years. Currently, Mark is focusing his attention on expanding the Legal and Commercial Divisions of OutSec.
We provide a pay-as-you-go service to our customers with no commitments and no minimum needs. There are no hidden costs or a monthly minimum spend. Typists can be added or removed as needed to ensure that your typing deadlines are met.
All of the typists have been hand-picked! With 150 applications per day, we can afford to pick the finest! We don’t have to settle for the best in the vicinity because we have the entire country to select from. As a result, it’s common for clients’ expectations to be exceeded.
Certification is a seal of approval from the government at all levels, and it is widely recognised throughout the industry.